SANITIZING SOAP STRIPS
- Place one soap strip on the palm of your hand; then, add a few drops of water.
- Rub your hands together and wash thoroughly both front and back. Pour water as needed to rinse off the soap. Then, dry hands with towel.
Warnings: For external use only.
- Do not apply around eyes, and do not put soap strip in mouth.
- Stop use and consult a physician if redness or irritation develops and persists for more than 48 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store below 100° F (38° C). Avoid heat and humidity.
- Children under 6 years of age must be supervised while using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water.
water, white mineral oil, sodium lauroyl glutamate, sodium lauryl sulfate, polyvinyl alcohol, corn starch, glycerin, 18-16 alcohol, cocamide C betaine, polyethylene glycol, hypochlorous acid, essence.